Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How it all began

Thought I would just start out by telling everyone alittle about myself. January 26, 2009 I weighed in at 208lbs. I knew I had to do something so I joined a gym. I started working out and dieting and managed to get down to 181lbs. In August I had to cancel my gym membership(billing issues) and I started eating out for lunch alot. By the time November got here I was back up to 195lbs. So I went back to dieting and managed to get back done to 175lbs. I came across the hcg diet while looking for another diet to do. I decided what would it hurt to try it. I started my 1st round on December 18. On Christmas I did cheat and gained 8oz. I did not plan on cheating and really did not want to.I had skipped eating Thanksgiving and had no problem skipping Christmas. But I had to go to my boyfriend's parents house and did not feel like explaining the whole diet. So currently I am on VCLD10 and weigh 170.8. I am happy with it so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment