Wednesday, December 30, 2009

VLCD11 -1

Just thought I would update before I leave work and go home for the day. This morning I was 169.8 on the scale this morning. I had my apple for breakfast and for lunch I had chicken breast and cucumbers. I am so glad to finally be in the 160s. I am gonna to try and skip my Melba toast today and see if it makes any difference in my loss. If it does I may just stop eating it all together. I really want to get down to 150 before the end of this round. I am still not sure when I am going to end this round. When I first started I was just going to do 23 day round but ended up get some 2000iu hcg from a sweet woman. So I am going to add on 11 more days with that and I had already mixed for 28 injections. I am getting more and more excited as I get closer to goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment